New drink
On October 19, I heard Starbucks just come out with new drink and foods. So, I decided to go with my friends, and we planned when we go there, also eat new foods or not. We were very looking forward to drinking it.
Today, at last the time has come! After school, I headed the Starbucks with my friends. But we surprised and shocked because, new drinks were already sold out!
We went restaurant to eat dinner instead of Starbucks. We can't new drink, but thanks to enjoyable time, it all worked out in the end!
Next time, I will make sure to drink the new drinks!!
Thank you for reading.
Hi, Rino! I'm Kako. I didn't know Starback started selling new drink and food. What kind of flavor is the drink? I'm interested in it. I want to drink too.
返信削除Hi! I drank the drink. It was very delicious. Purple potatoes are bound to be delicious, aren't they? I hope Rino can drink!!!!
返信削除Hi, Rino.I also went to Starbucks for that drink. But it was sold out. I hope you can have that drink soon!
返信削除Hi, Rino. I also went to Starbucks for that drink. But the drink was sold out. I hope I can drink that drink soon!
返信削除