My buddy
My artifact is glasses. There’s shape of the lens is round, and color is two layers. Front of lens frame color is dark brown, back lens frame color is gold. Besides temple of the glasses color is gold, temple tip color is dark brown. And it has one third of temple of the glasses pattern.
These glasses were my mother bought to me about 2years ago at my hometown. I had been warmed same glasses for years. Although when I was high school students, I wanted to new type of glasses. In addition, my eyes so bad therefore it is important for me in life. Because of this reason, I was too much choose the glasses. I usually put on contact lens when I go out. However, while I stay home, I wear glasses.
One day when I wear the glasses, my friends noticed that my glasses are different than before.
“You changed your glasses? It looks good on you.” My friends said.
“You look different today. These glasses make you smart.” Other friends said.
I was surprised that my impression changed with glasses. And I was happy when I was told that my favorite glasses look good on me. Since then, I warm the glasses when I look to smart. Such as test and practice exam. I know just because wear glasses don’t mean my grades have improved. However, it lifts me up and make me concentrate about against things. Therefore, I hope that I continue to be wearing these glasses.
Currently, various countries working on the plastic reduction. There are many Japanese companies working on plastic problems. Specifically, a glasses company they have set a target of 100% recycling rate for plastic lens. In addition, and of the fiscal year ending August 31, 2022, they are experimenting and verifying materials to achieve this goal.
Also, many restaurants deal with plastic problems. For example, a company using the paper straw instead of plastic straw. However, this activity has some demerit. Such as the paper straw is hard to use and become tasteless. Moreover, it is saying that paper straw more cost a lot of money than plastic straw. To use less the plastic, causes other environmental problems. Therefore, I think we should deal with not only one environmental problem but also, we should broaden our perspective various genre of problems.

Hi, Rino! Your glasses are very nice! Every time I buy glasses, I worry about what kind of glasses to buy. It's amazing how glasses can change the way our look. It's a good idea to wear it to look smart. I think that wearing glasses during the test will motivate you. Also, The issue of plastic reduction has become a hot topic in recent years. So, I think it's a good topic related to glasses. I learned someting I didn't know yet.
返信削除Hi, Rino. Your glasses are very cute! I have some glasses so, I can understand my impression changed with grasses. It is interesting!
返信削除Hi, Rino.
返信削除I also wear glasses at home, and depending on the glasses, it makes a big difference to my impression.
It must be noted that reductions in plastic are often said to be the way to go.
Good evening, Rino. Nice to meet you.
返信削除Like you, I live a life where glasses are indispensable every day. It is true that when you buy a pair of glasses and start wearing them, you see differently as if the world has changed, and you make a strong impression on others.
I know this because I wear them myself, but I thought it would be difficult to sort out glasses when disposing of them because they are quite elaborately made. It was a great learning experience for me.
Your glasses design is stylish!! I sympathize with changing something wear, also changing feeling. And plastic problem is getting bigger and bigger. When I dispose of plastic, I worry about whether it can be recycled.
返信削除